Friday, November 2, 2012

Mystic Ocean

It's a beautiful the mystic ocean.
I‘m intoxicating because a unknown mystery.
The Ocean feel as my inside world and
the surf break as drops of water.

The soul was very lonely so came to see a the Ocean's kept a dreamed and
It wanted to be similar to the Ocean.

The wide the Ocean is the native place of everything life very long time ago.
At the Ocean my mind is easy fall in love if exist person that well suit to me.

I felt the cold weather of life so I came to the Ocean.
Here I seek for that The dream of my soul.
Sometimes the Ocean was melancholy and furious.
It shows to we indirectly that the various forms of the life

I want eagerly that
always as friend I'll do with Ocean and
permanently I'll live to keep the dream of Ocean. 

--
John Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment